Current and Transfer Application

Here's how to apply if you are a current or new transfer student to the U of A:

  1. Fill out our Current and Transfer Student Honors Application. 
  2. If eligible, the honors director or assistant honors director in your college will admit you and notify you and the Honors College.

Important Notes

  • Eligibility: You must achieve a 3.50 university GPA for at least one semester to be eligible to join the Honors College.
  • Timing: If you apply after the second week of class in a semester, you will miss out on the priority registration offered to Honors College students that semester – but you will be eligible for this benefit in subsequent semesters.   

Current and Transfer Students with no more than 62 hours completed and a college GPA of at least 3.50 are also invited to apply for admission to the AFLS Honors Program.

Questions about applying? Contact Dr. Lisa Wood, Bumpers College Honors Program Director at or