Honors Program Eligibility
Student Eligibility Requirements
Incoming Freshmen who have an ACT score of at least 28 and a high school GPA of at
least 3.50 are invited to apply for admission to the AFLS Honors Program.
Current and Transfer Students with no more than 62 hours completed and a college GPA of at least 3.50 are also invited to apply for admission to the AFLS Honors Program.
Honors Program Requirements
- Students must maintain a GPA of 3.50 in order to remain in the program. Students falling below that average will have one semester of probation to raise their GPA.
- Incoming freshman are required to enroll in the AFLS 1023H Bumpers College Honors Program Perspectives course.
- All students must complete the AFLS 3413H Honors Proposal Development and Research Methods course.
- Complete 9-12 credit hours of Honors course work.
- Complete 3-6 thesis credit hours focused on a Thesis or Creative Project.